Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Day with Destiny
the only day that I remember from my Childhood as the most fabulous one when I am happy through out the day, Planning for future, not much thinking of Past is 27th march. you know why!( Need not say)
27th March2008 was also the same. A day When i arrived to Kolkata again from Balasore after the 16th Gun being fired in Chandipur at PXE.
I got ready well. Planned for the future .my tech Plans. Got wild in train over a piece of news that we should go back to the dress sense that our ancestors use at that particular place for thousand of years. where are we going. No NecKtie.It makes you hotter and thereby increases your ac power consumption.which is detrimental to the atmosphere ,leading to further global warming. We should better go for earning process used by our forefathers also rather than running after MBA.sure after sometime it will come.
We are definitely the only one genetically wrong species in the whole world.

0 comments: